The Coolest Job on Earth


Last Tuesday, Nino and I had our private time (huray, Nindi's at school  ). We sat down at 'lazy chairs' in level four, Fisher library. Soon, Nino was busy with his pile of journals (readings w/ small fonts and half of the pages are references lists, hiks). While I enjoyed the city view from the full glass window.


Ten minutes passed, and he asked me, "What are you doing, Mamapong?" Uhm, he had no idea I was doing something.


"Me? I'm working with my imagination. You know, catching some scenes for my next novel..."


"Oh, sorry. I see you're working now," Nino smiled.


Hehehe. Isn't it the coolest job on earth? getting paid for daydreaming?


A.K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memulai Investasi Reksadana

Live The Dream

Fitnes, Penting Gak Sih?

"LHO MASIH KECIL KOK SUDAH KELAS 2?"

Love at Every Byte

Kiriman Tak Sampai

Penulis Kurang Gizi

Testimonial

The Drama