Eight Things I Miss in Indonesia

1. Water in the toilet. Using paper towel is terrible.


2. My whole family and the semanggi's


3. My motorcycle


4. Everyday Sunshine


5. Tempe goreng, Mie ayam pinggir jalan and HotCuiMie Malang


6. Reading Kompas in the morning


7. Silly Infotaintment


8. My Friends... ehm... let me think. well, I remember that I dont have any 'real' friends there. I dont have a social life. Even my brother told me that I'm not really exist in the real world. Hihihi... [I can chat w/ my online friends from here, so it doesn't matter to me much].


A.K.

Comments

rahayu forbento said…
hellowww....
even if we never met each other in real life, it doesn't mean that we are not 'real'...we are just..mmm....invisible? maya? online? digital? ^_^
Ya amplooop, Mala!!! Guampang banget klow mo tau silly infotainment. Hiakakaka :D Soale aku juga kagak pernah nonton tipi inpotenmen. Cuman baca DetikHot doanggg! :( Sama Nova online ding.
ade kumalasari said…
iya, aku juga suka ngintip detikhot ama kafegaul. cuman kurang berasa kalok gak ada presenter yg syerem n sampe mendelik2, hehehe... Insert Investigasi atau Silet gitu...
Imazahra Chairi said…
Baru dua bulan padahal ya :-)
Aku niy, rindunya sudah mengkerakap :-) <--- bahasa yg aneh ya ^_^

Hmm, tapi ntar kalo dah di Indo, kita bakal rindu kebersihan, keteraturan dan kedisiplinan negara2 maju dan kaya ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Memulai Investasi Reksadana

Live The Dream

Fitnes, Penting Gak Sih?

"LHO MASIH KECIL KOK SUDAH KELAS 2?"

Love at Every Byte

Kiriman Tak Sampai

Penulis Kurang Gizi

Testimonial

The Drama