Help! Big Idea Occupied Me!



Oh, sh*t!

I've been to a river cruise, a birthday party, an eating out with British friends, a Pakistani wedding since the promise, and no single blog post from me? I am a bullsh*t.

Lemme explain. A big idea hijacked my mind since then and I couldn't let it go. So I did what necessary to make it happened. I need a lot of time to study new things in totally different language. This is tiring, complicated but making me happy. It's just like falling in love with a new guy. No worries, Hubby, this is NOT a new guy, just a new BIG IDEA.

I can't tell you what it is now. Give me a month to deliver. I hope everything running smoothly. Wish me luck!

Write to you soon.
Double promise now. *grin*

A.K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memulai Investasi Reksadana

Live The Dream

Fitnes, Penting Gak Sih?

"LHO MASIH KECIL KOK SUDAH KELAS 2?"

Love at Every Byte

Kiriman Tak Sampai

Penulis Kurang Gizi

Testimonial

The Drama