'Please don't write about me again, Mommy!'


My mom emailed me the file of my published-in-KOMPAS short story yesterday. Nindi was curious to see the page with cute illustration.


"What is that, Mommy?"


"This is mommy's short story, appeared in newspaper. Let me read it for you."


Then I read the story for her. I wrote this about 9 months ago (I forget the exact date as I don't have the original file). This story is about Nindi sucking her thumb. It is based in a true story but I modified some parts.


At first, Nindi enjoyed the story. But then when I finished reading, she puckered up her lip.


"Mommy, why do you write story about me? Everybody will know..." She was upset.


Oh, Dear. I tried to explain to her that it was just a story.


"Please don't write about me again, Mommy. Don't write that I like playing doctor. Mbak Nina will know that I don't like being the patient. I just like being the doctor. You promise?"


I said nothing but hug her.


A.K.


in the picture: Nindi when she was two. 

Comments

keren si kecil nya:), salam kenal
Imazahra Chairi said…
Hihihihihi, jadi tambah penasaran cerita tentang Nindinya apaan? Bagi kisahnya dung Mala :-D
daud saja said…
ehm... itu cerita yang dibagian kompas anak ya...

salam kenal
Dala ATF said…
Dala juga baca ahad lalu mbak.FYI,nama adikku juga Nindi.
wahyu indah said…
mbak mala, kangen
kapan balik lagi ke indonesia. masih ingat sama aku kan.
ini indah di malang yang dapat tanda tangan mbak plus poto2.
wahyu indah said…
mbak mala, kangen
kapan balik lagi ke indonesia. masih ingat sama aku kan.
ini indah di malang yang dapat tanda tangan mbak plus poto2.

Popular posts from this blog

Memulai Investasi Reksadana

Live The Dream

Resep Diet Mayo 13 Hari

Fitnes, Penting Gak Sih?

"LHO MASIH KECIL KOK SUDAH KELAS 2?"

Love at Every Byte

Kiriman Tak Sampai

Penulis Kurang Gizi

Testimonial